Wednesday, August 25, 2010

#7. Christmas has been delayed

I just found out that my camera will not arrive until Friday (instead of Thursday). Boo.

In the mean time, I've been reading a ton of articles from the free Nikon DSLR app, and the DSLR for Dummies app on my iPhone. All the articles are pretty darn informative, although I will probably have to read through them and physically try them out before committing the information to memory.

All the shots in the previous posts were taken on the XTi in Manual mode. I never bothered to use the non "Creative" modes because I wanted more control. However, I think I'm going to try out each one of those modes when I get my XSi, just to see what I can achieve in Manual vs what the camera thinks is best.

Fridayfridayfridayfriday!
CT

No comments:

Post a Comment