Wednesday, August 25, 2010

#6. Accessories for my DSLR

There are a few things I would like to get for my XSi

Battery Grip, Remote, & Batteries Bundle ($79.95) - No harm in having extra batteries around. Plus, having a remote and battery grip will come in handy! The only con I saw in reviews is that it might short circuit, but there is a fix for that.

Delkin Snug It Skin ($29.99) - I am a klutz and will probably drop my camera... This might not protect the camera from shattering, but it will soften the impact (I hope)

UV lens kit ($25.95) - I plan to use the UV filter to protect my lenses. I will definitely use the CPL filter often. Here's an informative post about different filters and their purpose.

50mm f/1.8 ($99.95) on Amazon - Great for low light and portraits. I plan to shoot a lot of portraits, and I always find myself in low light situations. Research says that it's a must have. I don't need the f/1.4 or 1.2, so I'll stick to the 1.8 for now.
($80.00) on eBay

I'm not getting paid to advertise any of this. This is what I've been researching for the past few days, and these are the things I found.

Getting my camera in 2 days!

O & D!
CT

No comments:

Post a Comment