Thursday, August 4, 2011

#37. I got a 60D!

Upgraded my camera today to a 60D, which fits my needs. Higher ISO, movie mode, SD cards, articulating screen.

It feels a little heavier than the 450D, but not by much.

Love it so far! Need to find some shooting inspiration...


Read an article on FStoppers today and wanted to share this quote from Kimberley French:

"People love to ask if I’m shooting Nikon or Canon, but I say that it doesn’t really matter, it’s the person operating the camera. It’s a tool. Everyone has a computer with word processing software, but not everyone can write an award winning novel. And we never ask them what kind of software or computer they used, do we? When we see photographs that move us, we don’t think about what kind of camera was used, or at least not right away."



No comments:

Post a Comment